Instructions to the candidates at the time of reporting who have been allotted our institute through UPSEE-2016
Reporting is the process of completion of admission formalities by submitting requires documents & fee at Institute in accordance with the terms and conditions given in Admission Letter of UPSEE-2016 and as specified under:
1. The following documents are to be downloaded, filled by hand and submitted personally to the Institute authorities by the Candidate at the time of reporting:
a) Admission Form (Click to download)
b) Application Form for Student ID card
c) Undertaking (Fee Related)
d) Undertaking (Attendance)
e) Anti Ragging Affidavits (Self and parents) to be attested by the Oath Commissioner on a stamp paper of Rs.10/- each- (click to download)
Download all forms --click here
2. The Candidates while coming to report at institute after UPSEE-2016 Counseling are required to bring the following documents:
1. Original Transfer Certificate/College leaving certificate - alongwith 2 Photocopies
2. Original Migration Certificate - alongwith 2 Photocopies (NA for UP Board Students)
3. Original Character Certificate - alongwith 2 Photocopies
4. Copy of 10th Class marksheet/Certificate should mentioned Date of birth – 2Photocopies
5. Copy of 12th Class marksheet/ Certificate - 2 Photocopies
6. Copy of all marksheets of Diploma/B.Sc (For Lateral Entry Students)
7. Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC - 2 Photocopies
8. Copy of Domicile Certificate
9. Copy of Income Certificate
10. Copy of Aadhar Card (UID)
11. Original Affidavit in case of GAP (if any) - alongwith 2 Photocopies
12. Original Anti-Ragging Affidavit
13. Original Medical Fitness Certificate by CMO - alongwith 2 Photocopies
14. Original Rank Letter (UPSEE/JEE) Original – alongwith 2 Photocopies
15. Original Seat Allotment Letter (UPSEE/JEE) Original – alongwith 2 Photocopies
16. Original Fee Receipt Original (UPSEE/JEE)
17. Passport size colour photograph – 10 Nos.
18. 04 Self Addressed Envelopes with Rs. 25 stamp pasted on each
Note:- Original and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all documents to be brought at the time of reporting.
3. Fee Details(Click here)
1) The College has limited hostel facility for Boys but sufficient hostel accommodation available for girls. Criterion for allotment of hostel shall be the exclusive right of the Director of the College.
2) All Candidates are advised to always keep with themselves their passport size photographs and photocopies of all documents in sufficient numbers during their stay at the College.